Monday, October 19, 2009

Just Say No

So, Chato started his new job and has been out of town during the week. Since I am sorta a single parent now, I am trying harder than ever to stay on top of things. Housework, Work, Playtime, all those things that are easier when you have someone to split it. I am bound and determined to make this not only work, but to see my family thrive. Therefore, I am being super selective on what I commit to these days.

I don't want to seem flaky, and I just don't want to over commit (over committing is my Achilles heal). I am focused and organized. This means alot less "me" time and a lot less "social" time, but my family is worth it. Those people who love me will be there when the dust settles, and the outpouring of support has been wonderful. Thank you- to all those of you who have offered a hand, I might still need it.

Remember, No is only a two letter word not four.

No comments:

Post a Comment