Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Time = Money

So, today at lunch we were discussing Alice.com , and how much we love it. If you loathe Wal-Mart, but feel guilty for overspending on everyday stuff at Publix or Target, then Alice is your new BFF.
Basically, you can get all the stuff you would normally buy at Walmart for the same price or lower than Wal-Mart, and you don't have to deal with the horrible shopping experience that is the essence of Wally World. You like to clip coupons.. me too, and Alice does clipless coupons making the deals even sweeter. Plus, it is shipped straight to your door for free and no sales tax. There is a minimum 6 item purchase, but on your first time they will waive the 6 item limit (ssshh! that is a secret).

I find I save money, by not going into Wal-mart and buying stuff that I didn't realize I needed until I got there. Somehow, Wally is a vortex. Go in for two things come out with four. You can raise that figure to the tenth power once my foot crosses the Target Threshold.
Try it Out



Let me know what you think.
Use the referral button and once you spend 50$ they should send you a 10$ coupon.

I personally, have just booked marked it on my laptop, and when I see something getting low, I add it to my list. When there are 6 items in my cart I press send. In three days I have all the stuff I ordered. It is like magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment