Monday, November 9, 2009

What do Seis and Baywatch have in Common?

We are both huge in Europe. No really, I am. Just like David Hasselhoff, Seis's style is more appreciated across the pond than right in her own backyard. Over the last couple of weeks I have started my own vintage clothing store. I have not blogged about it, because it is still in an infancy stage.

Clothing store, you ask? What happened to just say No? Well, I got inspired by some conversations with some girlfriends (k-mom and L) about doing something you love. I love to go to thrift stores. So I started my own vintage shop. Now I am busier than ever.

I have had 5 sales in the last week. Great except all of them are from Europe. I don't know if it is the weak dollar and/or the recession, but no one in America is buying my stuff. That is fine with me. I sold two dresses and a purse to a shop called Fur coat No Knickers. She sells vintage wedding dresses.

Check me out at Hip and Vintage...web site coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment