Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Year of Happiness

People seem stuck on all the woes, worries, and drama in their lives. I have recently been wallowing in an egocentric puddle of self pity this last week. For example, my hubby's really sick, dishwasher broken, a/c out, and generally being overwhelmed.

I started to lose sight of the other side of the coin. I have a great hubby that perservered and went to work for his family despite his physical discomfort, and managed to fix the dishwasher by himself. I am fortunate enough to have a home and the money to fix my a/c. Being overwhelmed is just another way of realizing I have a very full life.

So, No more self pity from Seis. (post Script: I am really sorry K-Mom that I called you and ranted about all the stuff I didn't want to hear about, but made you listen to). Everyday, I am going to post something happy. I hope you will do the same. Feel free to comment with whatever made you smile or laugh today. If you see something here that might help change someone's day pass it on. Remeber, happiness is contagious

Today is Mother's Day. I am happy to be a Mama, and I am glad to have such wonderful grandmothers for them as well. I am truly blessed and thankful.

Quote of the day:
Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
-Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment