Monday, May 10, 2010

I finally got an Anonymous Comment or three

So, I have never had an Anonymous Post and I recently realized I had three. Evidently, some people have strong feelings about unicorns or gay men scantily dressed as them. However, that one picture seems to be popular. It brings 40 people to my site a day. Who woulda thunk it. I am pretty sure my eleven year old fan might be someone in my family, making a joke. Anywhoo, check out what no name has to say.

Anonymous said...
my passion is drawing. i arrive from school and and go up to my room where i have a desk with my drawings and white paper. i draw almost anything! unicorns, people, family, friends, faeries, full moons, sun sets, but most of all, mermaids. my dream is to become a mermaid, so when i draw, i feel i really am in the picture. glad you are happy! and i hope all happiness to you for all the years of your life and over :) (by the way i am eleven years old)
April 9, 2010 1:17 PM

Anonymous said...
your so dumb!
April 18, 2010 7:13 AM

Anonymous said...
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
April 22, 2010 5:09 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment