Sunday, May 16, 2010

Weekly Update

1. Oscar has this new thing where when I catch him red handed with something or in a compromising positionhe always says "you didn't see me do it" HE is not concerned about the big pile of crumbs at his feet or the red paint on his hands.

2. Felix stated this week he is Chato's teacher, because "he doesn't know much and it is my job to tell him everything"

3. Felix decided to outdo his grossness of last week at the zoo splashpad by putting his finger IN his but and then wiping it on his brother's shirt.

4. Wine Glasses in my house are doomed. If inanimate objects had feelings, any glassware coming into my house would be weeping. I bought a set of mercury rimmed glasses and Chato broke one in the driveway before it even made it in.

5. The boys rode their bikes today for the first time without training wheels. A good first effort, but we definately need more practice.

6. LAst week Felix read his first book. He may have been reading before, but I wasn't sure until I bought a book he had never read. Oscar only had the patience for about four pages.



7.
e

No comments:

Post a Comment