Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Green with Envy

So, I am a little Envious of kimtastics blog. I have been thinking about it ever since I saw the "carousel pitch on mad men". If you don't know what I am talking about, make sure you look it up on you tube. It will make you instantly nostalgic. Her dedication to her blog is an amazing gift to herself. She will look back on it an laugh and cry. She will have the best of all those moments captured forever. Really look up the carousel pitch it said it better than I ever could.

I have not done as well as I had hoped on my Alaska book, but I have a renewed zeal both for it and this blog. I realized today that time is preciously slipping away and I need to document for when I am too old to remember it.

1 comment:

  1. i enjoyed the shout out, seis. very kind of you. i will definitely have to look up the youtube video you speak of.

    also, you are a busy busy woman so it's only understandable that there's not enough time in the day to finish everything, however i know you will. and when you finish that alaska book, i will definitely have to see it!

    ReplyDelete