Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What would Kim do....

So, yesterday I had all this renewed zeal and was going to organize all my photos. Well, they are a big fat mess. That is the trouble with having four years of pics to organize. It is overwhelming. I haven't given up. I am going to devote 10 minutes a day to it and slowly chip away at it.

So today I went with MusicMama and her kids to make fingerprint necklaces. It was cute, and I had a hallucination. I thought of how Kim's blog would look if she was doing this. She would have a pic of Abby and Lyla getting their fingerprints made, and then another pic of them giving the necklaces to their grandma. Me... my camera was at home. I hadn't even thought this little trip was worth documenting. This my friends is the problem... well along with the fact that my kids are wild Mohican's in training, and I was very busy keeping them from breaking anything (which I did successfully accomplish). So from now on , my little point shoot will be with me at all times. When in doubt I will ask myself, "What would kimtastic do?"

2 comments:

  1. you really do know how to make a gal feel good, ya know. i heard about ya'lls outing today, and i bet the necklaces will turn out super cute!

    lastly, i love how you ended this blog post with that question. it makes me think of a phrase that i like to remind myself with... "the ole point and shoot: never leave home without it."

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I take Kim with me everywhere. She is always prepared.

    ReplyDelete