Friday, September 25, 2009

Murphy's Law... and the path to Hell

Whenever, I get use to something, Bam it changes. I was all set to move, and Chato's new manager called and said not get a realtor. I guess that means we are stayin put. Musicmama is psyched, but that means my fresh start and free spirit dream is halted. Plus, we had already started the porch project in order to rent/sell the house, which I would have waited on if a move wasn't in the works.

I read this article where this woman posted all the positive things she gained from being in abusive relationship. It was inspiring because she cited being a good negotiater and being able to bob and weave as credits. Perhaps, with some perspective I will be able to do the same.

Well, it has come to my attention (by Blue momma), that this blog isn't all sunshine and rainbows. So, I took out the second paragraph of this post, because she is right. there has been snark on this blog. I won't take down the previous posts, but I wanted this to be a positive thing. I am sorry if it hasn't. I have tried to show the silver lining to the bad stuff, because life is sometimes crappy. It is how you deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment