Monday, September 14, 2009

Never say Never...

So, When i got pregnant we had a lot of choices to make. At first, we planned to get a part time nanny so that I could keep my job. Then I found out I was having twins. I was going to quit my job. Then Chato (hubby's south American nickname) decided to take a new position that did not require travel, and I would go to work part time at night. We said we would never have jobs that required us to be separated as a fmaily. It worked great...until he got laid off.

Now, he has been offered a job with so many contingencies, I don't know how to plan. He has six months of training. Half of which is in Connecticut. In a better economy, we would turn this job down. However, this has been the only offer near his previous salary, and we won't have to sell our house. So now we have a lot of those same choices facing us. Do i keep my job? Do we get a nanny? Things are changing my friend. Let us hope they are or the better.

The circumstances of the world are so variable that an irrevocable purpose or opinion is almost synonymous with a foolish one. ~William H. Seward

No comments:

Post a Comment