Sunday, September 27, 2009

Music

I am a music snob. I really need help. I usually only like obscure music, and I hate it when a band I loved forever gets played on the radio, adds a string section, and gets overproduced. . I know I need help.. and if anyone can suggest a good 12 step program..I am ready.

There is however an exception to this rule. Michael Franti and Spearhead (I had to add spearhead because I have seen him without them and he needs them). I love him and think he is the king of happiness spreading. However, his shows are not air conditioned so be prepared if you see him in the south during the summer. Recently, his Say Hey song has been getting a ton of air play. I am happy for him. I just hope he doesn't go commercial and add a string section.

I have been watching this video every morning. It keeps me grounded. Even if you have seen the video or heard the song, watch it again. You can't help but smile.

1 comment:

  1. I love that song. I also love Party in The USA by Miley Cyrus. Are we still friends?

    ReplyDelete